Lightroom 102 - 7pm to 9pm
This Lightroom 102 for Advanced students who want to do more in Lightroom than just organize your images. In this class you will learn how to process RAW images and we will work extensively with the Develop Module.
Students are encouraged to bring in their laptop with Lightroom 5 loaded on it and to work along with the instructor.
You will walk away with:
- How to Process RAW images
- How to color correct images
- How to enhance and improve your existing images
- How to move quickly around panels for a productive workflow
- How to synchronize corrections in other images.
- How to do simple retouching on images
This class is suitable for anyone who has completed Lightroom 101.