Lightroom 101 - 7pm to 9pm
Adobe Lightroom is the premier photo organizing tool on the market today but it does take a little expertise to understand how to use this powerful software.
Lightroom 101 is a hands-on class where beginners to Lightroom can learn how the program works, how to import images and how to organize a workflow for consistent results.
Students are encouraged to bring in their own laptop with Lightroom 5 loaded on it and to work along with the instructor.
You will walk away with:
- How to set up Lightroom properly
- How to Import images into catalogs
- How to navigate around Lightroom
- How to sort and make collections and smart collections
- Understanding panels
- How to export images at different sizes for printing or web use.
This class is suitable for anyone who is looking to get started using Lightroom.